Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Entertaining Videos

Here are a few more videos I have found that you might find mildly entertaining.

• "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"
Joss Whedon created an Internet-only video starring Neal Patrick Harris. Buy it on iTunes and enjoy quality music!

• Weird Al Yankovic
I've been known to sing "White and Nerdy" for days after listening to it, and "The Saga Begins" is by far one of the most superior parodies I've ever seen and heard. (It's still unsettling to see Al without glasses!)

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
David nearly made me pop my stitches this summer with the help of this guy. His performance in Jeff Dunham's Christmas special was incredible, not in the least because of Guitar Guy.

"My Humps"
Well, not my humps, but... First, watch The Black Eyed Peas version. Then enjoy this fabulous parody by Alanis Morissette, who has a great sense of humor.

"Prop 8: The Musical"
Jack Black as Jesus? With clever lyrics and an interesting cast, this video is a surprising delight.

What videos do you like to watch?

No comments: