Karen, a founding member of the adult Summer Reading Program, kept her reading at rock star level this summer with more than two dozen titles in only a few months.
Without further ado, I introduce you to Karen's Summer 2015 reading list:
- Following Atticus
- Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman
- The Loop
- Ice Trap
- Ghost Hunting
- Seeking Spirits
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- I am Haunted Living Life Through the Dead
- Hollow City
- The Trail of Painted Ponies
- The Bridges of Madison County
- The Gift
- Under the Sun
- The Book of Matthew, New Testament, Holy Bible
- The Book of Mark, New Testament, Holy Bible
- The Martian
- Steamboat Gothic
- Special Delivery
- The Old Man and the Sea
- Ben Franklin's Wit & Wisdom
As a reward for her epic reading, Karen selected Library of Souls, the final book in the Miss Peregrine series. (We will be reading it this winter — but more on that soon.) Karen also chose to contribute to a charity near and dear to her heart: Golden Harvest Food Bank. What a great gift for a worthy organization.
Did you have an epic summer of reading? I posted my list recently. Share your list — either in the comments below, or send me an e-mail.
Are you planning your winter reading? What's on your list? Let me know!